Just a note to say that we have decided to Defer our April Mt Kilimanjaro Climb in Tanzania due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.
We will be in touch with more updates as soon as we have them.
Venture 2 Adventures Choose Your Own Adventure
We are currently updating our travel itineraries, please bear with us as we get everything up to date.
If You Would Like More Information About Any of Our Upcoming Treks or Want to Organise Your Own Trip Then Get in Touch with Venture 2 Adventures Today